Friday, August 15, 2008

My Buddies...

Here's a photo of myself (center) and two very good friends of mine. In fact, these guys are two of the nicest men you'll ever meet. I really can't say enough positive things about them. They always go out of their way to help me and they always consider the needs of others around them. They are true gentlemen in every sense of the word!




Brad, to the left of the photo is a local avid player whom I have just begun to know better in the past few years. He is a super nice guy who loves tennis and often volunteers to help with programs here in the local community. Jim, to the far right has stood by me through thick and thin. He has been a great ambassador of tennis and has volunteered literally hundreds of hours over the past decade and a half helping to promote the great sport of tennis that we both love so much...

I am humbled and greatly blessed to have two good friends like Brad and Jim.

0 comments: