Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Best Burgers in Town: Mulligan's

Mulligan's Cheeseburger, Wow...!
Although I keep to a mostly vegetarian nutrition plan, I crave a delicious hamburger every now and then.  And whenever I am in the mood for a hamburger, there's only one place I will consider:

Mulligan's at Columbia Lakes.

Mulligans makes the best hamburgers I have ever eaten.  They are AMAZING.  I think this photo speaks for itself.

Of course, it makes a big difference when you know the people serving you.   Mulligan's is a family operation run by Jerry DeLay.  Jerry takes pride in always providing the very best food and service to his customers.  I know all the Mulligan's staff personally.  They prepare every meal as if they were making it for their own families.  They all use a very special ingredient called 'Love'.

I greatly appreciate all Jerry has done to make our local community a better place. I heartily endorse and recommend Mulligan's to everyone who visits the Columbia Lakes Tennis Center.  By the way, they serve very good pizza, too...!

0 comments: