Thursday, December 12, 2013

Six Home Schoolers Sharing One Chair...!


Poor Elijah...  He is at the bottom of the pile during a shade and water break this past spring.  But he is loving it.

This adorable group is one of my home school tennis classes that meets in Lake Jackson.  I love these precious children.  We always start each class with a prayer thanking God for our many blessings and asking him to help us honor him by doing our best and giving our highest effort for his Glory.

I have been blessed to make a living in the tennis industry as a player, coach, and club manager for over twenty-five years now.  I love impacting lives through coaching tennis.  Just one glance at this photo and you can tell how much fun we have on the tennis court.

My Lake Jackson program has recently moved  to Cornerstone Church, 3007 Hwy 332.  I have some Christmas Camps scheduled during December and am in the process of planning 2014 programs and activities now.  Deadline to register for Christmas activities is Dec 16.

Go to my website, http://chadwelltennis.com for more info on my Lakes Jackson program or phone or text me at 713-818-9109.

See you on the courts...!

Coach Sam Chadwell

See you

0 comments: