Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A Big Inspiration to Me...

Well obviously I haven't posted and article on this site for a few days... Life has been a blur since this past Thursday when the tropical storm did not come in... Wow... It seems that every day is HUGE. I mean I've always got something BIG that I need to get done or I'm behind schedule on. Of course, today is no exception... As soon as I get done here I've got to dive into the rest of my day.

I completely skipped blogging yesterday. ON PURPOSE... I just wasn't in a writing mood, nor did I have time...

I'm doing better today, though. Today is Tuesday and I write about someone who inspires me on Tuesdays.

I'd like to feature the Apostle Paul today. Besides Jesus, if there was one person I could go back in history and meet and spend time getting to know them better, it would be the apostle Paul.

Paul had an incredible, remarkable life. It was a life of dramatic changes from his old self as a persecutor of Christians to becoming God's chief evangelist to the gentiles.

Paul was a great writer. I love to read his letters to the early churches and those he was mentoring in the faith. Paul faced great hardship with grace. He was an man of earnest prayer. And Paul did not 'beat around the bush'. He told it like it was. He got straight to the point.

Any way, the Apostle Paul of the new testament bible is my featured source of inspiration today. If you'd like to know more about the Apostle Paul, email me for some of my favorite quotes from Paul. Or read the bible...!

Tomorrow: My Favorite Pet...!

0 comments: