Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Remembering Henry the Cat

Today I remember my favorite Cat of all time: Henry. I don't have photo of Henry available this morning but will scan one in this evening.

He was a great cat. He was a stray I found at the tennis courts in Bay City back around 1992. I took him home and raised him from a starving Kitty into a robust, King of the Jungle. He ended up weighing over 20 lbs and was a big grey tabby with tiger stripes, such a beautiful cat! He lived with me until November of 2000. He disappeared around thanksgiving that year and I think that someone 'cat-napped' him...!

He was an extremely friendly cat with the best personality of any cat I have ever had. ( Although Peepers is pretty close....)

I have many, many, fond memories of Henry and he was a member of Windsor Court in Friendswood, and Bay Area Racquet Club in Clear Lake on two different occasions.

His nick-name was 'Henry Topspin'....!

Ahhh.... Pets bring so much happiness and joy into our lives. And Henry will live in my memory forever...!

0 comments: