Thursday, September 27, 2007

Too Busy...

Wow... Where did the week go...? It's already Thursday...? Oh my... Well, I've been too busy again.

But I am happy to report that I've managed to drop a few pounds this week. I weighed in at 222.4 lbs yesterday morning... And I haven't had an oportunity to weigh in yet today...

I've been watching the tv reality show the Biggest Loser and that has inspired me alot. I've done a good job so far of keeping my portions small and spreading out my eating eavenly throughout the day in order to keep my metabolism running 'hot'.

I didn't exercize too much yesterday because of my administrative workload, but today will be a full eight hours of lessons on the court so it's good that I'm starting off the day completely 'fresh'.

Well, I've sort of neglected my daily blog topics this week but that's going to happen from time to time.

The person I would like to write about this week who has greatly inspired me in my life is muscian Rich Mullins. Rich was one of Christian Music's greatest song writers and his life ended tragically a few years ago in an automobile accident. He ws a very strong Christian and lived his life and used his talents for the Glory of God. I still think about Rich and listen to his music all the time..

One of my favorite lyric lines from Rich was: 'The stuff of earth competes for the allegiance I owe only to the Giver of all Good Things....'

I'm too busy these days. And I'm afraid my busyness stems mainly from 'the stuff of earth'.

Today I want my 'busyness' to be about 'God's Business'.

0 comments: