Friday, October 05, 2007

Catching Up




Today is a 'catch up' day... Monica just loaded a bunch of photos onto my computer. To your left is a photo from Elijah's second birthday. We were just about to open presents and eat cake...


You have to check out some of the photos I posted on Elijah's Blog today, too. There is a really good one of Elijah and Monica.


So, as I wrote earlier, today I'm 'catching up' on stuff... I have so many little projects going on and events coming up that I hardly know where to begin. After I finish blogging here I'm going to go into the office this morning and work from my tennis shop. I have tons of paperwork to catch up on.


Depending on how Monica's feeling later today we might make a quick run into Houston to take care of a few errands...


I'm doing fairly well on my diet and exercise program. The weekend's are my biggest challenge. I'll weigh in on Sunday morning and give everyone a weight report then...!


More later... Bye for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: