Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday Politics...

Thursday is my day to write about politics. I really don't like much of what I'm seeing in politics today. Especially on the world stage. Situations and circumstances are changing so fast one can hardly keep up with what's going on.

The American media doesn't report the Truth. I'm not sure who if any news source can ever be completely trusted. But honestly, I'm afraid to be too negative in this public forum. While I want to take a stand for what I believe in I also want to remain aware of my Christian witness.

This site might be monitored regularly now by the Democrats because I slammed the Governator a few days ago...

But anyway... My mission is to be faithful to my God: Jesus Christ. My mission is to honor, protect, and provide for my family. My mission is to effect those around me for the Kingdom of God. Everything else is just details...

0 comments: