Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oh that Elijah...!


Last night Elijah would not sleep. Monica and I were up with him off and on until nearly 4 AM...!

I know he'll sleep late this morning. -Monica too.... So that leaves me a little tired right now, but I an very much enjoying a quiet house. -I'm going to go in to the office early and work hard until about Noon, then I'm going to take Elijah off Monica's hands for the afternoon so she can work on stuff.

We're trying to get Monica's art career back on track...! YEA!

Let's see... On Wednesdays I write about something that is one of my favorites...

Well, October is one of my favorite months...! I love the fact that it finally starts to cool off in October. I like that my birthday is in October.... I enjoy the leaves beginning to change color.... Typically, October is one of the dryest months of the year... I used to enjoy baseball playoffs but I'm not into baseball this season.

OK so there it is... Now you know a little bit more about Coach Sam than you used to know. Now go out and have yourself a great day! sc

0 comments: