Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Favorite Season...

Is it fall yet...? I'm not sure when Autumn officially gets here but I'm sure enjoying the cooler temperatures.

It's kinda crazy how it happened, though. I remember walking Elijah in his stroller on Monday morning. It was warm and humid... Then all of a sudden, BAM... The skies darkened and a cold front blew in and the temperature dropped from about 78 degrees to the mid 50's in a matter of seconds....

Our mornings have been cool ever since then... It's actually in the 40's outside right now... We're contemplating building a fire in the fireplace... It's been a while since I blogged by firelight...

Oh well... Fall is my favorite time of the year. I love when it starts to cool down like it is now... I love wearing sweaters or sweatshirts...

Today... I've got a busy day lined up today. I need to work on my web sites a little and then spend time on the Gran Prix Tournament. I need to research all the entries, make draws and post times. That will keep me busy pretty much the whole morning.

I'm hoping to get everything wrapped up for the tournament by Noon so I can spend the afternoon with Elijah!

That's about it for now... More tomorrow...

Coach Sam

0 comments: