Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Dear Mr Anonymous....

.
From time to time I have received 'Anonymous' comments on my blog. Well no more. I just reset my preferences to only allow registered users of Blogspot to comment. I didn't like the tone of the last anonymous comment, and to be quite honest... I've never really EVER appreciated any of the anonymous comments I've received from time to time.

The recent 'anonymous' comment on May 31 regarding Keanu Reeves' ancestry was just plain rude.

From now on if anyone has a comment to make then they can at least sign their screen name alias or otherwise keep their opinions, comments, and bright answers to themselves....!


Only Cowards hide behind the cloak of anonymity, I say...!

So I'm Calling You Out, Mr Anonymous. What You say we settle this Face to Face...? No Body speaks that way to anyone on My Blog, Mister...!

ESPECIALLY TO JUDY!

In the words of the immortal Private First Class Gomer Pyle, USMC:

Shame, Shame, Shame....!


SC

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

I read what Mr. Anonymous said. I got my information about Keanu from his official web site. If that is incorrect....SOORRRY! But it really didn't bother me.