Monday, June 27, 2005

New week...

.
The weekend went well... Saturday was a good day. Sunday I had to work at Columbia Lakes but everything went well there, too. I ran out of energy Sunday night, though and went to bed a little before 9 PM and didn't get to enjoy much family time.

Today will be my toughest, busiest day of the week. I've got most of the day on the court with lessons and camps and racquet stringing. Once July rolls around I'll have a much lighter schedule because I'm taking Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday evenings off. We'll see how my bank account likes that... Hopefully it won't be too bad because my groups are generally a little smaller in July anyway and I'll be adding a few extra privates in the afternoons which will balance out the lost income of the groups.

And pretty soon Baby Elijah will be here... I have to admit I'm getting pretty excited about that...! Wow... A brand new person. A wondrous creation of life...! I really can't believe it.

And it will be the start of a whole new lifestyle for Monica, Connor and I... But one that we embrace whole-heartedly... hmmm..... Yes, any day now... Our due date is July 24 but Monica and I feel that Elijah's going to come out early... There is one aweful reality, though... The day is quickly drawing near when Coach Sam will have to change his first diaper...!

Oh and another exciting event about to occur is that Monica and I are celebrating our 2nd year as a married couple tomorrow. Two years...! Wow... That's pretty neat, too.

Well, I need to dive into my day. It's nearly 5 AM and I want to get on the road early this morning. I still need to update my website, too...!

Bye for now... I'll try to post some photos soon...!

Coach Sam

1 comments:

Edward said...

Happy Anniversary--BABIES--all in the Family!!

Hope all is going great!!!

Monica--call Joan--I will email Sam with the Phone number!!

MISS yall! Eddie