Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Summer is Here...!

.
My summer schedule has caught up with me. Ready or Not, Summer's here. It will take me a bit of adjustment to fine tune my routine to summer hours. I absolutely have to get to bed before 10 PM when possible. I didn't do that last night, consequently I had difficulty bolting out of bed at 4 AM this morning.

I ended up resetting my alarm and laying on the couch from 4:05 until 4:45 in a semi conscious state just praying and dozing off. I had to referee Hannah, Gabriel and Peepers this morning. That was interesting... More about that later.

I've got to prepare to get on the road. I need to awaken Connor. He's spending the day with me today in West Columbia. I've got a good chink of office time this afternoon and I'll log back in and update you on my morning after lunch.

Thanks for keeping up with my journal. I hope you have an awesome day. Until next time, Bye for now...

Coach Sam...5:24 AM

0 comments: