Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday, Catching up

.
I took the day off from Blogging yesterday for a couple of reasons. One, I was a little worn out and just wanted to relax. Two, I left the power cord to my computer at the tennis shop at Columbia Lakes and my battery doesn't have a lot of life left in it. So, This morning I'm using my trusty old Toshiba laptop that I retired in December 04.

It still works but I think my screen is going out. It's very dim and I can't seem to adjust the picture quality. I have been meaning to take it in to a repair center for a while, but haven't had the extra cash. Any way, it's functional for what I need to do today.

You'll have to bear with me on posting memorial day photos for another day or so.

Now, My Memorial Day tournament went well. The weather held out and everyone had a great time. When I got home yesterday I helped Monica with some household chores and then we grilled burgers for dinner. Mmmm they were good....! Afterwards we watched the Original 'Matrix' movie with Keanu Reeves. What kind of name is Keanu, anyway..? Is that his stage name or did his mom really name him Keanu...? Oh well, sometimes my mind wanders that way and I get off track. Any way, we watched the Matrix and I dozed off towards the end because it was getting way past my bed time.

Today Connor is taking an assessment test for school and Monica and I have to go to the bank to work out a problem with the property tax escrow on our home mortgage account.

Then I need to work on marketing my summer programs this afternoon. That's it. I'm out of time. It's do or die....! Oh it's almost 7:30 AM I'd better close here so I can listen to RC Sproul on the radio....!

Thanks for reading my journal. Bye for now... Coach Sam

3 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Keanu was born Samuel Nowlin Reeves in Lebanon. His name...Keanu...means "cool breeze over the mountains" in Hawaiian. He grew up in Hawaii after his parents divorced.

Anonymous said...

If you're going to comment, at least give ACCURATE information!

Samuel Nowlin Reeves is Keanu's FATHER.

And he was named after his great-great-great grandad.

Monica Chadwell said...

Per my husband's log today, June 1st, if you don't have anything nice to say - don't say it at all. Judy is my mother, and I'd appreciate some courtesy when addressing her. You could have phrased your comment in a more tactful and thoughtful manner. I hope you'll take this advice to heart when commenting on others' blogs. And, that you'll refrain from anonymous commentary.

Monica Chadwell - Sam's Wife