Thursday, May 26, 2005

Closing in on The Weekend...!

.
The photos above were taken at a fun Home School Event organized by F.L.A.S.H. I'm sorry that I missed it because I've always had a fascination with sting rays and that would have been a good opportunity to see them up close and personal.

Well, the past two days I've been on the phone and sending email like crazy to promote my weekend tennis events and summer programs. Why does everyone seem to wait until the last minute to commit to something...? It makes it awfully difficult to plan a first class event...!

My Saturday event is actually shaping up nicely but I still need some more participants for the Monday Kids half day tournament. I'm sure that today and tomorrow it will fill up.

I teach this afternoon in Rustic Oaks. The rest of this week is pretty much half days. I think Sunday we may have some friends over for a cook out. Then starting next Tuesday I go into a summer program schedule mode. I'm concerned about the month of June because I have been so fatigued lately. And this past week I've been trying to sleep more but I still have a difficult time waking up. This morning I didn't even get out of bed until 6:30 AM and I went to bed last night before 10 PM... I'd better shape up fast!

I think I'll probably switch my blog time to the afternoons starting next week. That might help my morning routine a little better.

Uh, well, this has turned out to be random musings this morning, hasn't it...?

Sorry. This is just the crazy life and thought processes of a man with a 7 month pregnant wife, a semi- hyper 12 year old son, a puppy, a kitten, and two cats trying to cope...!

Until next time... Bye for now!

Coach Sam


0 comments: