Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Puppy Duty...

.
I had Puppy Duty last night. Connor and I are taking turns each night sleeping in the living room with Hannah while we're trying to house break her. I am pleased to report that Hannah had a very good night last night. I didn't get to bed until mid night and I did have to wake up several times for Hannah so I slept in this morning until 7 AM. I'm trying to listen to my body a little more. Yesterday morning I was so sleepy driving to to west Columbia that I had to pull over to the side of the road and get out and walk around about 5 times in order to fight my drowsiness.

I'm trying really hard to listen to my body more these days. Especially in the area of rest and nutrition... I'm getting older physically and just can't do the things I used to do when I was in my 20's... I'll be 40 years old this October. 40...! I can't believe it...! But it's really been a good 40 years. Very full of many adventures and interesting experiences. And I've pretty much been able to play tennis for 3/4 of my time on the earth...! That's pretty cool...

Oops... I just discovered one of Hannah's accidents... Sigh... I'm glad Monica didn't find it with her foot... Whew... That's a blessing! But Hannah's perfect record is broken.

So, today I go on the court at 2 PM and teach straight through until 8 PM. Connor is coming with me today. This morning I'm going to mow the yard, straighten the garage a little and straighten the house a little before I head out for work this afternoon. In between I'll be taking little breaks answering email messages and keeping up with phone correspondence.

It will be a full day, but I'm staying on top of everything...!

That's it for now... Perhaps I'll blog again this evening, but most likely it will be tomorrow morning. Thanks for reading my blog.

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: