Friday, May 27, 2005

End of the Week

.
The photos posted above are fun pictures from Connor's day out in Kemah with his home School friends from a few weeks ago. That was a really fun day for Connor. Unfortunately, I've posted all the pictures from that little excursion. But don't worry, (all you Connor Fans) I have an endless suppply of Connor photos... So stay tuned and check back often...! :)

Well, I made it to Friday... Yea...! The rest of week will be a breeze. I'm actually going to go into the summer feeling rested, relaxed, and caught up on everything. That's an awesome feeling. I'm looking forward to a good morning of lessons this morning. Then I have the afternoon off to hang out and relax with the family.

I plan to play a lot of ping pong in the back yard. I plan to Bar B Que something. I plan to just spend quality time with the ones I love this weekend.

Ahh... What a life! I can't complain, that's for sure...!

I'll have time to blog too... Maybe I'll recall some funny stories from my childhood or my travels as a tennis pro. I've got lots of stories, no question about that...!

So, that's it for this morning. Perhaps I'll be back and blog a little more this afternoon. I can't promise for sure, but I'll definitely be back some time this weekend.

Until then, Bye for now...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: