Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday Update....

.
Sigh... Today hasn't been as productive as I wanted it to be... I forgot a bunch of paperwork at the house... It was going to keep me busy most of the day. Now I'll have to work when I get home tonight... That Stinks...!

I've been painting in the tennis shop today. And I'm going to make a few calls before I go back on the court later this afternoon. It was a lite day lessons-wise for me. But I need some phone call time so I guess it all works out for good anyway.

Tonight I'm going to watch Star Wars: Attack of the Clones to get myself ready for the next episode in theaters tomorrow.

That's about it. Tomorrow Monica and I have a Doctor's appointment. Not much else to report. Oh well... I'm going to put on a smiley face and dive into some phone calls...

I'll be back tomorrow...

Coach Sam

0 comments: