Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday Afternoon at The Coffee Shop

.

Hello... I made it to my down time without any trouble... I've been answering emails for the last hour and now I'm just relaxing for a few minutes.
Ahhh..... It feels good to just do nothing for few minutes...! So let's see... What can I report...?
How about a Connor Report? Connor is doing very well. His tennis is improving every day. And he's loving it. It's a joy for me to have such a committed student. He's doing very well with his school work, too. We're still trying to get into a solid routine with all that but he's doing fine.
And the Monica Report...! Monica is doing pretty well. She's suffering from bouts of fatigue about every other day but Connor and I are doing our best to take care of her...! The baby is due July 24...! We're all getting excited about that.
The Hannah Report....! Hannah is doing great. She's already grown a bit in the last week. She's definitely going to be a big dog. She has done very well in her bathroom training. I've already got tons of great photos of her which I'll be posting for your enjoyment. She loves to attack, feet, ankles, socks, shoes, and pant legs. Oh yeah... And house shoes...!
I think that's about it for now. I'm going to get to work marketing my big Free Lesson Tennis Promotion next weekend at Columbia Lakes.
Until next time... Bye for now.
Coach Sam

0 comments: