Tuesday, May 10, 2005

228.5...!

.
Wow... I'm going into the summer about as heavy as I've ever been...! I had hoped to be under 200 pounds by the time June rolled around but it just didn't happen. But I wouldn't say it's out of control. I've actually been holding steady at this mark for nearly two and a half months now.

But there are other areas of my life that need improvement as well. Time management issues, for one. So being more disciplined in my eating is a top priority right now. Just more discipline in life in general is in order. I've been praying fervently about it. Monica and I have been discussing my health and my life style and the positive changes I need to make.

I know that this time I'm really going to see results. With God's help, and Monica's, too I can't go wrong....!

First of all, I slept well last night, getting over 6 hours of sleep. I listened to Dr Stanley this morning and I'm about to head out and play tennis with Connor. We're trying to get in a couple of private lessons each week early in the mornings. We're actually ahead of schedule this morning. That's something I'm not used to writing...!

Well, I'll be back a little later this morning after Connor and I are through hitting...

More later...

Bye for now... SC

0 comments: