Thursday, May 12, 2005

Still Catching up

.
Yesterday I got an enormous amount of work done, but I still have much to get done today, too. Before I went to bed last night I was thinking of canceling my lessons this afternoon but I've decided that I'll try to squeeze everything in. I only have this week and next week for my home school classes any way and I hate to cancel the next to last class. I should be able to get everything done today and be close to caught up. We'll see. But I need to get on top of things right away.

I'll have to catch up with this blog tonight or tomorrow morning.

I'm fighting upset stomach today... I hope I'm not coming down with a bug or something. It's probably just stress... Oh well, I always say that in the name of recreation, we all make our sacrifices...!

By the way, Today would have been my father's birthday...!


Talk to you later...

Coach Sam

1 comments:

Ada said...

I LOVE YOUR CATS.

They are cute. SO CUTE.