Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A Disapointing Turn of Events...

.
Sigh... I'm having trouble with a new version of TDM-= That's Tournament Data Manager and will have to download a previous version of the software before I can work on the Gran Prix any more...

The problem is that here at Columbia Lakes I have to use a slow dial up connection and this process will set me back behind schedule an hour at least. And then I still don't know for sure if that will fix my problem...

This software is notorious for it's 'bugs'... Oh well. While I'm downloading I'm also painting in the pro shop. And then I come back about every five minutes or so to make sure my browser doesn't freeze up. I'll be the King of multi tasking today...!

That's it for now... I'll come back and update in a little while... 12:48 PM



OK... I'm back and the program is working fine now... That didn't take as long as I thought it would. But now I'm in the middle of a painting project...!

More later.... SC 1:21 PM

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

I just hate it when that happens. But I know your cool demeanor will see you through. Have a great day, Sam.