Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Listening to my Body...!

.
OK... I'm doing better. I got to bed by 11 PM last night and slept until 6 AM... It's crucial that I start to get a little more sleep. I've been going at way to hard a pace for some time now and I can't ever remember being more tired all the time than at any other time in my life, including my 6 months in Mexico back in my early 20's...!

But I feel good today after all that sleep. I wasn't even sleepy driving in to Columbia Lakes this morning. That's a step in the right direction. I just need to prioritize my day and put laying down in bed and going to sleep by 10:30 PM my top priority.

Today I have a lesson at 9 AM, then a staff meeting at 10:30 AM, then I have a little office time this afternoon before I go back on the court today from 4 to 8:30 PM. I'll need every bit of this afternoon's office time to get caught up on emails and phone calls.


That's about it for now. I may post again this afternoon, but for sure I'll be back tomorrow morning...!

Thanks and bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: