Monday, May 23, 2005

Big Week Ahead

.
I took the weekend off from Blogging. I'm going to do that every now and then to build in some sanity into my life. I've really got to watch my time management. I was quite disciplined yesterday and I forced myself to get to bed by 10:30 PM. I'm quite proud of that. As a consequence I'm not dragging this morning.

Oh I've got a full day today, to be certain. But I know it will work out. I'm off to a terrific start. I got up at 4:15 AM and I even did 100 crunches this morning. Yes, I'm declaring war on this big fat gut of a stomach of mine. I played tennis this past Saturday and got killed, but I'm not giving up. In fact, I hope to start playing three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. A month of that and I'll start to regain my old form...!

This is crunch time for my summer program. I have a lot of scheduling and many flyers to make over the course of today and tomorrow. I have lots of calls to make. Yes, it will be a busy day.

I'll try to post again later this morning when I'm on my first break. And I'll post some more photos, too. Thanks for reading my journal. Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: