Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Crunch Week Day 2

.
Yesterday was full and busy as predicted. I had 4.5 hours of lessons through out the day and hit with Connor some and one of the members of Columbia Lakes. I definitely got my exercise...! And the A/C in the tennis shop is still not working. Hopefully the maintenance department will complete that project soon...!

Today I slept in a few extra hours. My alarm went off at 4 AM but I couldn't get going until 6 AM. I may have to adjust my schedule a little more before the summer. Perhaps I'll have to blog less or blog at a different time because my mornings are going to be too busy starting in a couple of weeks.

I'm referring to this week as crunch week because it is an absolutely crucial week for me to get some things accomplished before the summer gets here.I'm definitely feeling the pressure right now.

I'm about to start working on some projects here at the house this morning. I've got a longer day here today because I wrapped up a few classes last week. That's good. I need the extra time.


I suppose I'll close here. Thanks for reading my journal. I'll try to wow you with some spicey commentary tomorrow.

Bye For Now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: