Monday, May 02, 2005

Another Week...

.
We really enjoyed our visit to Houston's Metropolitan Baptist church yesterday. This could be our church home for the next year. We're praying about it and plan to visit again next week. It looks like it will meet all our church needs and is only about 15-20 minutes from the house...! I'll write more about the Met later.

I've got a full day ahead of me and I want to get on the road early this morning. It's 5:30 AM now and I want to get on the road by 6 AM so I can listen to Dr Charles Stanley's morning broad cast. I also want to lay on the couch for about 10 to 15 minutes before I head out, too.

I'll post a little more from Columbia Lakes this morning. Uh Oh.. I just remembered I was going to go to the store to get Monica some decaf coffee before I left today so I'd better close here... More later...

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: