Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Quick Update from Coach Sam

.
Busy, Busy Busy... It's funny, but have you ever noticed on a typing keyboard that if you type too fast, the word busy easily becomes the word, 'bust'...? The Y and the T are right next to each other. I busted twice just then being too busy.

And boy, have I been way too busy lately. But I'm just about caught up on all the stuff I was behind on. In fact, I predict that by the end of the week I'll be caught up with a regular life. Of Course, I'm just about to be starting my 'busy' season with summer programs, but it won't be too bad. I'm holding everything together. (With God's Help...!)

I'm up early this morning. I have a lesson at Columbia Lakes at 8 AM... The rest of the day is filled office work, meetings, and hopefully, knocking out some big projects... It's 4:30 AM now and I'm going to be leaving early this morning. I'll go ahead and close here and perhaps I'll post another journal entry later this morning form Columbia Lakes...

Bye for now. Thanks for reading my journal. I hope You have an awesome day!

Coach Sam

0 comments: