Thursday, May 05, 2005

To Drink a Margarita or Not...? That is the Question.

.
Today is Cinco de Mayo. The fifth of May. I think Mexico is celebrating it's independence from Spain, or something like that. All I know is that today is a big party day at Mexican restaurants...!

I would normally have a margarita or two on a day like this, but since Monica is pregnant and can't have any alcohol I've tried to abstain myself as much as possible. So, no Margarita's this May 5th...!

I slept pretty much all night, but I had puppy duty so I set my alarm for every two hours to let Hannah out. She did fine all night...!

I had to rescue Peepers from off the roof at about 2 AM. And this is about the third time in three days that Peepers has stranded herself on the roof. I'll try to take a photo of her next time she's up there... She's such a funny Cat. Yesterday Monica took a photo of her inside a case of water bottles. She had crawled into a little opening we made and was completely inside the container underneath the shrink wrap packaging. That is today's featured photo...!

Today, I have to finish up the seeding and draws for the Kingwood Gran Prix. I'm just waiting on the Kingwood pro to call me with a few more entries he collected.

I have lessons in League City today from 2 to 8 PM. This is my tough day. 6 hours in a row is hard on a 39 and 1/2 year old body...! But, over all my feet have been feeling a whole lot better lately. So that's good. I'm even going to try to play a match of singles this Saturday afternoon...!

I want to get in shape to play some tournaments with Connor this fall...! That's about it for now. I need to get to work on my tennis projects...!

Have an awesome day...! Bye for now...!

Coach Sam

0 comments: