Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Weekend...!

.
I'm up early... The Kingwood Country Club is having computer problems so they can't download the tournament that I just prepared for them. Now I've got to print all the draws and fax them over this morning before I leave for work.... It's 6 AM now, but I'm pretty much on schedule for my day. I've got lessons at Columbia Lakes today from 9 AM to 2 PM, then I'm playing a practice match at 2 PM...

That's right... Coach Sam is coming out of retirement...! I'm going to start with playing at least two sets of singles a week and work my way up from there. Hopefully I'll have my game and stamina up enough by the end of the summer to play competitively this Fall... And a nice by-product of practice will be some weight loss...!

We'll see. My body hasn't been very sore in a while. My feet are feeling good and my shoulder is fine... Yes, I'm ready to move on to the next injury...!

Monica and Connor are coming to the club today. I suppose we'll bring Hannah, too...! It will be an all day deal, today.

That's about it. I've got plenty of stuff to keep me busy tomorrow too... But that's the topic of another journal entry.

Bye for now... Hope you have an awesome day!

Coach Sam

0 comments: