Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sunday Update

.
Well, Continuing the Connor Report... Our little hitting session didn't go well, either. Monica came out and joined us. We hit for about 15 minutes against Connor but he was missing a few shots, got frustrated and didn't want to hit any more. So Monica and I hit some for about 10 minutes while Connor sat on the side bench and pouted.

Finally I asked Connor to hit some with me again while his mom rested. We hit for about 5 minutes and he got mad at himself again so we just stopped all together and went home.

I spoke to him later that evening about what happened and he said he was just angry because he wasn't hitting well. I told him that we'd have to work on his emotional control on the tennis court and we left it at that.

We'll just save all the other issues for our family meeting tonight.

In other news.... My beans and cornbread turned out good.... And the yard looks good....

Today I have a Pro Am event at theHouston Metropolitan Racquet Club at 1 PM... That should be fun... I'll be sure to take some photos of that...

Not much else going on today... I need to string a few racquets for tomorrow and hopefully I will wrap up the Woodlands HPTA Gran Prix this evening. Tomorrow is a very full day in West Columbia...!

I'll probably post more later but I'd better close here. I want to watch a church service on TV...

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: