Monday, June 20, 2005

A Week Off From Blogging

.
Hello Dear Friends and Faithful Readers,

Yes, I took a week off from Blogging. I had an incredible amount of work on my plate this past week. Every day and night was a never ending deadline for this or that. I think at one point I had only slept about 6 hours in 3 days...!

Thank God that week is behind me and it won't be so busy any more. I've been taking the past few days to catch up on my sleep and boy have I been sleeping. I've gone to bed at about 9:15 PM the last two nights...

There's quite a bit to report and I'll try to spend more time blogging this week to catch you up on it all. Today looks to be my busiest day this week on the court. I have 9 hours of lessons (all groups). I need to leave here at 6 AM and I won't be heading back this way until 8 PM...!

The air conditioner is still not working in my tennis shop so I have a long hot day before me. Perhaps I'll lose a little weight today. I'm still way over my mark for weight loss. But I'll get there.

That's about it for this morning. Thanks for reading my blog. I'll be back with a tennis camp report this afternoon.

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: