Friday, July 01, 2005

Where did that week go...?

.
I keep having these incredibly full days... But Praise the Lord my schedule slows down this month for the birth of my son...! He's due on July 24 but we hope and pray that he arrives early. Monica is ready to not be pregnant any more...!

I am cutting back on my court hours this month.

I'll still have a jam packed Monday and Wednesday but Tuesday will only be 5 hours of lessons with a big gap in the middle of the day. Thursday, Friday and Saturday will only be half days with just a morning schedule.

My Mother and Father in Law are coming to visit most of the month and I want to be able to spend a little more quality time with them for a change.

I have been working out playing a lot more lately trying to whip myself into shape and in my over-zealousness I have messed up my right knee a little bit. It was extremely sore after Monday's 10 hours on the court and I've been pretty lame the remainder of this week. But I stayed completely off the court yesterday and it was much better today. I should be as good as new by next Monday. I need to keep my practice schedule in moderation until I drop more weight. -I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life right now...!

So today was a good day. I had a nice turn out for my group lessons and I've had a productive break this afternoon. I still have a lot of work to do on the next Gran Prix tournament but it's all starting to fall together. I want to have it all completed by Monday morning.

We have a lot of cleaning and last minute projects to complete before Monica's parents get here but I feel good that we've got our act together.

Not much else to report right now. I just finished a very busy month of tennis lessons and programs. Now I'm just mainly focused on the arrival of my baby boy. Life is Good. I feel very blessed.

So, I appreciate you reading my blog... Sorry I've been lax in posting photos. I'll get caught up on that soon enough...

Bye for now....

Coach Sam

0 comments: