Wednesday, July 13, 2005

New Tires and New Phone...!

I bought myself a much needed set of rear tires for my jeep today. The old jeep's got a lot of miles on it but it's running good. And it's paid for. You can't beat that...!

I also got a new cell phone. Now don't get me started on Cingular Wireless Customer Service... Let's just say that my Cingular experience was less than satisfying. The whole cell phone thing is such a big scam...

My tire experience was good. I went to Costo. They always seem to give good service. That restores my faith in humanity...! (a little)

Hannah has been acting bad. She keeps taking things out of the trash cans and tearing them up everywhere. She bites and nips... She annoys the cats to no end... I'm not sure if she's got what it takes to be a Chadwell....

Hey baby update... Monica said she had a pretty hard contraction in the car on the way home.... Maybe we'll have a baby tonight...!

Tomorrow I just teach in the morning from 7 to 11 AM... Then when I get home if we're not having a baby I think I'll work in the yard....

That's about it for now....

Coach Sam

0 comments: