Friday, July 22, 2005

The Thumb Report

Still Sore.... But doing a little better... All the doctor did was charge me $100 and say, Yep... It looks infected. She prescribed an antibiotic.... So we'll see if it continues to improve...!

Still no baby, but the Doctor said it could be any time. If the baby's not here by Tuesday then we're doing another untra sound and planning to induce labor the following Thursday if necessary. That's the Plan... So we're definitely entering the home stretch...!

Today I am teaching in Nassau Bay from 7:30 AM to 11 AM then I'm running some errands and then back home for the afternoon...!

I'll post some pictures this afternoon. I'm at my wife's computer right now... But, I gotta close here and finish getting ready for the morning lessons...!

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: