Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A Close One For Hannah


Many of You may remember when I made the comment that perhaps Hannah didn't have what it took to be a Chadwell...? Well today she was put on notice. We had an emergency family meeting regarding new rules for Hannah's behavior.

She is not allowed to play rough in the house. No one is to run and chase any more... No one is allowed to feed Hannah cookies or any other junk food. And anyone caught terrorizing the cats will be whipped with a rolled up newspaper or magazine. If these rules can not be followed then Hannah will be returned to the SPCA. Oh Yes, one other rule... No barking during dinner...!

I realize that Hannah is just a puppy, but her breed is one of the most hyper and easily excitable breeds there are... We're going to all have to work together to train her to be as calm as possible in the house and provide a safe environment for our soon to arrive baby...!

Coach Sam's Day: Today I got most of the yard mowed before it started raining... Connor had his first conditioning workout for his school football team. We watched Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey, the sequel to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure... And the verdict is: Bogus, Dude.... (don't watch it)

Tomorrow I finish up the League City Parks and Rec Summer Program. I need to make certificates for the students tonight...

The Monica Report: Monica has a doctor's appointment tomorrow at 11:15 AM... She was reporting a contraction about 3 minutes ago... We still think the baby will arrive before the due date (Sunday).

That's about it... Except that I learned a new photo posting trick tonight... Now I can publish a photo right inside the body of my post... That's cool, huh...? Any way... More tomorrow...

Bye for now... Coach Sam

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Great Pictures Sam! I look forward to hearing when Hannah has the baby. Take care and my prayers are with you!

Coach Sam said...

Hey Jonathan... Thanks for your message. But, It's not Hannah having the baby... (Hannah's a puppy) Monica, my wife is having the baby...!

Grace and Peace to you...

Coach Sam

Jonathan said...

Sam,

Oops...I should have paid more attention. Sorry Monica!

Well, congrats on the kid!

Jonathan