Saturday, July 23, 2005

If this day could last forever...!


This is a good day... It's beautiful outside... And I have the entire day off... I don't get too many of these... I wish this day could last forever...!

I'll probably work on the Bay Area Racquet Club Gran Prix tournament... And do a little yard work... Of course I'll be blogging off and on today...

I'll probably cook something on the grill for lunch or dinner.... The photo above is from a previous briskett day. Hmmm.... What can I cook..? I don't know but I'll think of something...

Or Maybe Monica will have the baby today... She woke up with a super hard contraction last night and was going to time it but she never had another one so we're still waiting...

Last night I watched the new Battle Star Galactica episode on the Sci Fi Channel. I also watched Stargate Atlantis... I liked Galactica better....

I'm not much into Television but I just might start tuning in on Friday nights for awhile... Once I get back on a regular schedule Fridays will be my one half day of lessons. I'll be taking the afternoon and evening off from work. Fridays will be my family day...

Hannah is starting off having a bad day... She's just so hyper.... Sigh... I'm going to have to try to watch the Dog Whisperer today...!

Well... I've got to get on with my day... More later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: