Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Busy Morning...

I've only got a few minutes before I have to head out the door for my morning lessons in League City. I'm teaching from 7 to 10 AM this morning. Then I have a pretty big gap in my schedule and don't teach again until 6 PM in Seabrook. I may just come home after the morning lessons so I can chill out here at the house.

Normally I would hang out at a coffee shop throughout the day and take care of email correspondence but right now I think I could use a nap. This Monday to Tuesday turnaround is tough on me. I went to bed at 11:30 PM last night and had to get up at 4 AM this morning and hit the ground with my feet running....

Anyway, I've got to get onto my next project: Publishing first match times for the upcoming gran prix tournament at Sweetwater Country Club.

I'll be back later this afternoon...

Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: