Monday, July 11, 2005

A Full day

Monday's are going to be my busiest day of the week this month. I'll have drills and lessons all day from 8 AM to 8 PM today. Then the rest of the week's schedule will be relatively lite.

Yesterday was a good day for the team tennis program at Columbia Lakes. There were lots of new participants and my brother John came out to help and did a fantastic job... Hopefully Sunday afternoons can become a regular gig for him...!

Last Thursday we went and saw the new Tom Cruise movie: War of the Worlds. It was good... It was probably more action in a movie than I've seen in a long time. It was very suspenseful right up to the end but the ending was rather abrupt. Still, I'd recommend it on my must see list...!

That's about all the news I have time for today. But I'll have a big gap in my schedule tomorrow and I'll post some more so stay tuned...!

By for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: