Tuesday, July 19, 2005

No Time Yesterday...

.
Yes, I slept a little past my alarm yesterday and didn't get a chance to blog. But I'll make up for that today. I was on the court for 9 hours yesterday. And I could hardly walk by the time I got home last night... But it's amazing what a couple of aspirin, a hot shower and a few hours sleep will do for you...!

Today I just have 3 hours of lessons in the morning and then I'm off until tomorrow afternoon. Yea... I'll be resting today and definitely going to bed early tonight...! -Unless the baby decides to enter this world today... If that's the case then I'll gladly forgo rest for awhile longer...

Yes... We're still waiting... But it definitely won't be much longer...! Monica and I haven't spoken about it yet, but if the baby is not here by the 24th... Then I'm sure that on the 25th or so we'll induce labor... But we'll see. Somehow I don't feel it will come to that...!

I just spoke with Monica and she said that we're probably due for some rain today because of Hurricane Emily... It's supposed to come in around Brownsville sometime today and we'll be getting some bands of rain... I'd better close here and check the radar and update my website before I head out...

More later....

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

I

0 comments: