Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The New Thumb Report...

Man, I was dying yesterday... My thumb felt like it was on fire. But Monica took me back to the doctor and we saw a different one. Of course my thumb was much worse than on Thursday... He drained the abscess and prescribed some different antibiotics and now I'm definitely on the road to recovery.

I have some photos of the thumb right after the procedure was performed. I'll post them later... You won't believe how swollen my thumb was...!

Any way... I'm happy to report that I'm doing better now...

My thumb injury did preclude me doing very much else yesterday. I did manage to grill dinner but that was about it. Today I will get a lot of things done...

Monica has a doctor's appointment this afternoon. They are going to do an ultra sound and determine when to induce labor...! That's going to be exciting...!

Uh.. Not much else going on here... I have over 100 emails to sort through in my inbox... That'll keep me busy. The yard needs to be mowed... Perhaps I can coax Connor into taking care of that...

I'll try to log on again this afternoon and post my thumb photo and give a baby report...!

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: