Tuesday, July 26, 2005

The Much Anticipated Thumb Photo...


I've decided not to publish the thumb photo... It looks really bad. But if anyone has a strong stomach, I'll email the photo to you privately. The injury is much better now. It still looks much worse than it feels. But I'm definitely on the road to recovery.

I've decided to publish a cute photo of Peepers instead... I published a similar photo of her a while back...

She loves to hide in the box of water bottles.

Her favorite thing to do is to lie very still and when Hannah walks by unsuspecting... Wham...! Peepers will swat her...!

I'm catching up on HPTA work and marketing for my fall programs which will start in August.

It seems strange to refer to them as 'fall' programs since it's still so hot... But hopefully cooler temps are right around the corner...

Monica took Connor for a Doctor's appointment. He has to get a physical for football season. Yes not only am I a tennis dad, but I'm a football dad, too... Who would ever have thought that would happen...? Yes, strange indeed....!

I'm going with Monica to the afternoon doctor's appointment... We're going to see an ultrasound. I'll get to find out what my son's going to look like...! Then we'll figure out when we're going to induce labor...

I need to finish reading Monica's Pregnancy book: tips for dad right away...!

More later...

Bye for now...

Coach Sam

0 comments: