Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Hannah's Outa Here...


Poor Hannah is going back to the SPCA this morning... She's just not the right dog for this family. Especially a family about to bring a new-born home...

She's just too hyper and jumpy. (and barky...) I don't think Connor will be too upset... She's hurt him several times already just playing around. She's scratched and bitten him numerous times just being aggressively playful.

Oh well... We'll try for another dog after we relocate down south sometime in the next 12-18 months.

Today I have a bunch of stuff on my plate to do... I have to cancel a morning camp I had scheduled tomorrow. That will involve a lot of phone calls. Then I need to work on the Gran Prix tournament....

Tomorrow I'll have my hands full with Monica making a baby...! I mean delivering a baby... Then....

What...? Oh by the way... Thursday, we're inducing labor on my wife who's overdue to deliver by four days now... (for those of you just tuning in to the fun and exciting life of Sam Chadwell)

And my Thumb...? Well, it's not getting worse. So that means it's getting better, right? At least the swelling is not getting any bigger. It might have gone down a little bit. It doesn't really hurt unless I try to use my thumb. I know that sounds crazy, but before I changed antibiotics it hurt all the time and the only relief I could get was to submerge my thumb in icy cold water and numb it. Today the injury actually looks worse than ever. My thumb is about 4 different colors right now...


As I said... Today will be a busy day.

So... I need to close here. I'll probably try to post a little more later today if I can...

Bye for now... Coach Sam

1 comments:

Danny Sims said...

We had similar experiences with a Blue Heeler... Too aggressive. As much as the kids wanted a dog, they were so tired of being herded around the yard (and their friends almost bitten) they were glad to see Queenie go.

So we went the route of Miniature Schnauzers. Now we have two. The best decision we ever made. Very fun, no shedding, great indoors and can play hard outdoors too.

Peace to you, brother!