Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Catching up at home...

Today is a major domestic day at home... I'm taking off from tennis lessons today. Normally I go to Columbia Lakes, but they are still in the middle of some major renovation at the tennis shop... It's as hot as @#$% there and actually this time of year lessons are a little spotty because of the heat, humidity, and everyone's traveling plans. No, I think I picked a good time to take off.

But I'm still going to be out in the elements... I'm taking Connor out for a private lesson a little later this morning. Then I want to work in the yard for a bit. This afternoon I'm going with Connor to meet his football coach and some of the team at his new school. They're doing conditioning right now. I'll probably walk the football field while Connor gets acquainted with the guys...

I desperately need to lose weight. I've lost about 5 pounds this month since July 4th but I've got many more pounds to go before I'm thin enough to satisfy my weight and health goals.

It will be easier after the baby gets here because Monica and I are going to start working out together. There's nothing like having a good committed work-out buddy...!

You'll notice that I'm starting to publish photos in my blog again... I've got hundreds of great photos that need to publish. All I need is the time to do it...!

I think Monica and her Dad comparing bellies is a classic...! They actually have a similar picture from Germany before Connor was born 13 years ago... Yes, Connor is a teen-ager now... Sigh...

He's got such a great personality. He can be so funny at times... Like when he was hiding in our video and games cabinet... That was hilarious...!

Well that's about it for now... I'll be hanging closer to home the next week just waiting for the baby to get here...

More later... Bye for now... Coach Sam

1 comments:

Judy Ohlemacher said...

Sam, that is a great oicture. Now Arrno is on the world wide web!