Thursday, July 28, 2005

Only One Thing On My Schedule Today...!

This is it...!

The next time I make a post to this journal I'll be a new daddy...! Amazing. Monica's getting ready right now... We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 AM... Ouch! That's actually early even for me...!

They told us after they begin the process of inducing labor it takes anywhere from 5 to 12 hours... So it could officially happen by lunchtime...!

There's really not much else to report this morning... My thumb still continues to get better...

I pretty much have a one track mind today. So I guess I'll close here. I'll see about posting some photos as soon as I can. Monica usually helps me get the images off the camera, but perhaps I can figure it out, or maybe Monica's Mom (Judy) can help me if I need tech support...!

More later...

Bye for now. Coach Sam

0 comments: