Thursday, July 14, 2005

Up and At Em Bright and Early...!

Well I must be caught up on my rest because I was able to get up extra early this morning. I set my alarm for 3 AM and have been responding to email and blogging for nearly an hour now. I still have a bunch of things to do this morning before I head out the door at 5:30 AM but I wanted to post here in my daily journal to get my day rolling.

For some reason Blogging really relaxes me and helps me focus my thoughts. There's just something to be said about writing stuff down that makes it more real. I've got a relatively lite day ahead of me. I'm teaching a Parks and Rec Camp for the City of League City this morning from 7 to 11 AM. Then I have the afternoon off from lessons. I'll work around the house this afternoon. I have a little bit of work to do on the gran prix tournament, I need to finish organizing my office, I need to work on some correspondence for this weekend's team tennis, and I'd like to work in the yard a little bit.

I guess that's not really a lite day, is it...? Well it is for me. Of course I wouldn't mind spending the afternoon at the hospital.... We are still eagerly anticipating the arrival of our baby. Monica is due on July 24 but she thinks he could come any time now...! She has a doctor's appointment today.... We'll see what the doctor says...

Well, I need to get on with my next project so I think I'll close here. Have a great day. I promise I'll try to publish some new photos soon...! Bye for now.

Coach Sam

0 comments: