Friday, July 08, 2005

Another week Slipped Away...

I know I'm driving my loyal readers crazy by not posting for an entire week. I sincerely apologize... I've just been so busy and exhausted and there has been no spare minute to write...

I'm pushing it this morning but I can't let more than 7 days go by without an update...

I can say this... We are ready to have the baby. The due date is July 24 but as far as I'm concerned, Monica can go into labor this morning...! She's ready, too. And Her parents have come down and will be here for the duration of the pregancy and beyond... My Sis is going to come and visit after the birth so I'm looking forward to a whole summer of house guests...!

I am cutting my teaching schedule way back this month, though. And starting this weekend, my weekends are pretty leisurely for awhile...

I am still very apprehensive about the thought of having to change my first diaper, though... Oh well...

Today I'm teaching in Nassau Bay from 7:30 to 11 AM then Connor and I are going to Bay City for a birthday party... After that I'll be off for the weekend. I'll definitely take some time to update this web page over the weekend. I've got tons of Photos I need to publish, too...

So, thanks for being patient with me... But don't worry... I'm about to get back on a routine, soon!

Bye for now... -Coach Sam

0 comments: