Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Update


My morning lessons went fine... Now I'm hanging at Diedrich's for a few minutes. After that I'm going to drive over to Sweetwater Country Club to pick up their left over medals and t-shirts from the tournament. I'll be working on the Bay Area Racquet Club tournament over the weekend.

I just spoke to Monica on the phone... She's doing fine... All is well... I've really got a slow week planned next week lessons wise... I'm off pretty much the entire week except for a few lessons on Wednesday and Friday.

At some point there's going to be another little Chadwell running around here... I'm looking forward to that...! Gabriel is shown in the photo above testing out the crib... The kitties are going to freak out when they meet the baby....!

So, I'm taking it easy next week. It's nice to relax a little... Although all this relaxing is taking a toll on our bank account...! But I'll pick up the pace in the fall...

That's what I'll do the rest of week is firm up my fall schedule. I've almost got everything lined up.... Now we can start looking for real estate down south closer to where I'm working....

Of Course, We're not desperate to move... Especially since Connor is just starting school.... But I think for sure we'll be looking harder by the spring.

Well, I'm just rambling.... I guess I'll close here... Bye for now... Coach Sam

0 comments: