Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Catching Up...

I'm a little behind on my blogging, so here's what's been going on the past couple of weeks to get you caught up...!

I was desperately missing my wife, baby and stepson who were staying in California on an extended vacation visiting family. They returned a couple of weeks ago and I never want to be separated from them again...!

A little kitty adopted us...! She's the cutest thing... She's about seven weeks old now with the cutest markings... I'll publish some photos soon... Hobbes and Gabriel aren't very happy with the arrangement, but they'll get over it...

My Dell computer crashed... And I've sent it back to Dell to be fixed... Meanwhile I bought a new Toshiba satellite lap top. That's what I'm using right now... Hopefully my dell can be repaired... We'll see. I'm not a happy Dell customer right now...

The rain the past few days has really hurt my business... It's supposed to be dry today and I can start to get caught up now...

Last night Monica and I bought a new car. It's a 2006 Rav 4. We desperately needed a new vehicle. Both our jeeps are nearly 10 years old and on their last leg...

I'm singing on the praise and worship team at church... We have rehearsal tonight. I really enjoy the music ministry at our church...

Connor heads out to Missouri on Saturday to visit his grand parents. He'll be gone for about a month. That's going to seem really strange to have him gone for so long...

That pretty much catches you up on the major happenings in the Chadwell house. More later...

Coach Sam

0 comments: