Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Three Years...!


Today Monica and I are celebrating 3 years of marriage...! Woohoo...!

I'm working here at the house for a bit this morning then I'm going in to the tennis shop for a couple of hours then I'm taking Monica to lunch... (Elijah, too!)

We can't celebrate tonight because I have music rehearsal this evening for our Sunday church service. But thats' ok... We definitely want to give God the glory for our marriage and our family. We love serving in church... Really, honoring God is a great way to spend our anniversary...

Well, as you can probably tell... I'm pumped and excited about my wedding anniversary...! I'm actually a little hyper this morning...! We've got a very special relationship, Monica and I...!

Life is good...!

2 comments:

Russ said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! God is so good... we'll be celebrating four years this winter. Anyway, I wanted to say hi... I found your prayer journal by accident, but it is definitely in my list of bookmarks!

Coach Sam said...

Wow... Thanks for the encouragement, Russ....! And congrats on 4 years of marriage for you...! Please email me privately and let me know if there's something I can pray about for you.
-Coach Sam