Friday, June 23, 2006

End of the week...!

Yea...! We made it to Friday..!

This week has been very trying and busy... Today I have a tennis camp from 10 AM to 2:30 PM...

My schedule this afternoon after camp will depend upon if my jeep gets repaired today or not... It's in the shop right now. I think it needs a new starter.... But I could be completely wrong. That's why I'm a tennis pro and not an auto mechanic...!

If my jeep is ready then I'll go to Houston this afternoon and work in the yard at our property on Arncliffe. If it's not ready then I'll probably just chill out and relax... I'm sort of ready for a break today anyway, but that yard in Houston sure needs attention...!

Oh well....

I'll try to get my photos loaded on the new Toshiba this weekend and start publishing my photo blogs again...

In other Chadwell news headlines:

  • Connor leaves for Missouri tomorrow to visit his grand parents.
  • Monica and I celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary on June 28...!
  • My sis Becky comes to visit in July...!
  • Elijah turns 1 year old on July 28...!
  • My Grandmother Mimi turn 94 on July 29...!

That's about it for now... More later...

Coach Sam


0 comments: